BM 26 A
Magnetic bypass level indicator for liquid and liquid-liquid interface applications
- Continuous level indication; no power supply needed
- Measuring range: 0.3…5.5 / 1…18 ft (longer on request)
- Density: 0.48…3 kg/l / 30…187.3 lb/ft3
- -196…+300°C / -321…+570°F; -1…100 psig / -14…1450 psig
The BM 26 A is a universal bypass level indicator with IP68 / NEMA 6-6X indicator rail. The device indicates liquid level or liquid-liquid interface via a float in the bypass chamber which is magnetically coupled with the magnets of an external mount rail with flappers or index. The magnetic level indicator operates over a wide temperature range and high pressure. It is also the perfect device when no power is available.
- Large variety of accessories and options: special materials, valves, insulation, hazardous area approvals, limit switches, level transmitters etc.
- Flaps housed in a hermetically sealed Pyrex®glass tube (IP68 / NEMA 6-6X)
- Rugged stainless steel design: low or no maintenance
- Highly visible level indication works without power supply
- Level applications in non-hazardous and hazardous areas
- Storage and process tanks
- Tanks with clean liquids, hydrocarbons to water-based liquids
- Bypass chamber for tanks with agitators