Electromagnetic flowmeter for advanced water and wastewater applications
- High accuracy (±0.2%), with CT approvals (OIML R49, MI-001)
- Cost-saving option without grounding rings and other variants (IP68 etc.)
- Flange: DN25…3000 / 1…120″, max. PN40 / ASME Cl 300
- 3 x 4…20 mA, HART®, Modbus, FF, Profibus-PA/DP, PROFINET
The OPTIFLUX 2300 is an electromagnetic flowmeter (EMF) for all demanding applications with water and wastewater. The high-end meter is particularly suitable for applications requiring high accuracy and extensive diagnostics. The EMF has the widest diameter range available in the market (DN25…3000 / 1…120″) and complies with requirements for custody transfer (MID MI-001, OIML R49). It also has a wide range of approvals for potable water. This makes the OPTIFLUX 2300 an effective alternative to mechanical water meters, not least in custody transfer measurement of potable water.
The OPTIFLUX 2300 features a patented “virtual reference” option, allowing for a measuring mode even without additional grounding rings. This enables substantial cost savings in terms of installation and procurement. Installation in measurement chambers subject to (constant) flooding is possible with the IP68 / NEMA 6P rated version. The OPTIFLUX 2300 offers various digital communication options. A full on-site verification of the EMF without process interruption can be carried out using the OPTICHECK service tool.
- Bi-directional flow measurement over a wide dynamic range (turn down ratio: 1000:1)
- Widest diameter range available in the market
- Available with patented reference electrode: no grounding rings needed
- PP, PO or hard rubber liner: excellent chemical resistance
- Optional for burial installation and constant flooding
- Largest custody transfer approved diameter range
- Tamper proof
- Standard measurement accuracy: ±0.2% or ±1mm/s of measured value (MV)
- Extensive sensor and process diagnostics (incl. NE 107)
- Meets potable water standards: ACS, DVGW, NSF, TZW, WRAS etc.
- On-site verification of flowmeter with OPTICHECK service tool
- All advanced water and wastewater applications
- Custody transfer measurement
Water and wastewater industry
- Fiscal metering (custody transfer) of potable water
- Abstraction and irrigation
- Monitoring of distribution networks
- Water treatment plants (raw water, drinking water, treatment chemicals)
- Wastewater networks
- Combined and separate sewage systems
- Storm water overflows (SWOs)
- Municipal wastewater treatment plants
- Desalination plants (sea water, permeate, brine)
Iron, metal and steel industry, chemical and other process industries
- Industrial water (process or production water, cooling and boiler feed water etc.)
- Industrial wastewater collection, treatment and return flows, industrial wastewater collection, treatment and return flows, ballast water, injection water, etc.